Sometimes I feel like I don't belong, or I never belonged. I feel a lot of pain everyday. I try to look past the pain and I try not to let it get me. But in the end - it will always be there - staring right back at my face. I wish I could be completely happy...I only know that happiness when I am with one person -they know me and get me - it feels like home -
I feel like everyone laughs at me - my anxiety is like a monster that takes over - its my worst enemy
it laughs at me, ridiules me - tells me I'll never be good enough to be loved - that is when I cry...I curl up and try to find comfort - I ask - why is it so hard to live this life - why can't evreyone just leave me alone and just let me live - be happy
I hate when people judge me- I can't help but be sensitive - I have emotions - I am human - I am a drama queen - when I hurt - I translate this into emotion - I get hurt then I need to blog it - this might as well be called the introvert special - I know too much how I feel and when I feel it
No comments:
Post a Comment